Sunday, December 1, 2013

Inspired Ideas


Well, I'm tickled pink to let you know that I've got a little ditty featured in that sweet Amy Powers' Inspired Ideas digital magazine.  What a doll she is!  I thought you might like a little sneaky peak.


It's a delightful holiday edition, chock-full of crafty goodness.  And yes, truly inspired ideas.  



My pals Jenny and Aaron are in this issue, too.  Two of my favorite peeps on the planet, and I surely do love their glittery world.  



And I adore Amy's little felt houses.  I can envision an entire little feltie village on my mantle this Christmas.



Lots and lots of goodgoodgoodness going on here.  I have loved every single page.


To get your digital copy of the latest Inspired Ideas magazine, simply click here.  Time to get your glitter on!  It's the most wonderful time of the year...enjoy every little minute. 

No comments: