Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hey, Thanks Generation Q!


What a lovely bunch of people they are over at Generation Q.  I had the delight of being interviewed this past spring by Scott Hansen, their Community Editor.  We had a lot of laughs (mostly at my expense - haha), and the interview felt more like a conversation than anything else.  As an added bonus, I met Scott at Quilt Market in May.  He was everything I dreamed of, and more!  And, hi to all of you who are visiting me for the first time from Generation Q-land.  I'm tickled pink to welcome you to my quilt-y, art-y corner of the world.

You can see Scott making me look fantastic over here.  Thanks Scott, it was such fun. xo

1 comment:

Anne D said...

That's a great interview, just what's on their website. I'll have to keep an eye out for the magazine.

Also, you look great in the photo!