Tuesday, January 8, 2013

She Believed...

I love this phrase.  Seems so simple, right?  She believed she could so she did.  She believed she could, so...she did.  She believed she could...so she did.  Done.  Voila.  This was a post-holiday commission that I finished up over the weekend.  It made me stop and think about the new year, with all of its possibilities.  I'm really working on leaning into all of those things I believe I can do...and truly do them.  I guess if I had to choose my "one little word" for 2013, it would be "do".  All the great ideas and all of the planning in the world won't get me anywhere without the doing.  So, 2013?  Let's do this!  Because I believe I can. 

1 comment:

Anne D said...

It's a lovely piece of work, and I admire the sentiment.

I'm going to work to believe I can, too, this year.