Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Scenes from a Lovely Thanksgiving Weekend


 The only way to start Thanksgiving.  A cuppacuppa and The Parade.  

Did quite a bit of Christmas ornament stitching over the weekend.  More on these in later posts...

A little bubbly at my brother's house.  Festive.

Me and my niece...The Queen and The Princess.  

 All 19 of us at one table.  Fun.  And noisy.  Perfect. 

More stitching.

 Finished trees for the tree.

Turkey soup and cinnamon rolls - a Gilley family after-Thanksgiving tradition for as long as I can remember.  Hope your weekend was full of fun and family.  Lots to be thankful for. 


2 comments:

Eugenia said...

Oh my goodness, girlie, you both have the most beautiful skin. Can't wait to see more ornaments...
Doing a little happy dance.

Jeanne said...

Looks as though you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Tammy! Your niece is adorable and I LOVE those little stitched trees!
Have a great day!
xo
jeanne