Friday, August 24, 2012

Posy Post #23 & #24


I'm tickled pink to announce that registration is now open for In Stitches!  


 I am so excited about this class!!


If you've taken my In Stitches class at Joggles in the past, you will love this new class!  And if you didn't, no worries.  This class is it's very own project.  I've taken the best bits from my Joggles class, and worked the elements into a finished project that you can display on your wall, stitch it into a pillow, or make it into a market tote.


In this three-week workshop, we'll do some doodling, learn new stitches, review some basic ones, and mostly just have a great time!  And the beauty of an online workshop?  You guessed it!  You can work at your own pace, but still have the community and support that taking a class with others provides.  Nifty, huh? 


To register, or more information, click my "workshops" link above.  Hope to do some summertime stitching with you!

Registration is open now.  Class begins on September 4, 2012.

No comments: