Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Where has May Gone?



Oh, I've had a marvelous time this month, going to various farmers markets around town as they open...



doing a bit of stitching here and there...



taking pretty pictures of the May flowers brought by April showers...



doodling...



wandering around, finding my sense of direction...



treating myself to the simple pleasures brought about by cooking with springtime ingredients...



even picking up my knitting needles again (a terrific bus-riding pastime!)...



playing in the garden, adding new plants to the mix...



going to my favorite nurseries for more inspiration...



Oh, yes, I've been busybusybusy doing all sorts of fun things.  But woefully neglecting my blog.  Oh, and the to-do list, which got so overwhelming, I changed it's name to the "Great Ideas" list, and that, I believe, is how I came to the end of May doing all sorts of things, and not really getting anything accomplished.  And I am so.okay.with.it.  Have.loved.every.minute.of.it.  And, now I feel refreshed and ready to tackle this...


The to-do f.i.l.e.  Somebody save me from myself.

2 comments:

Cassie Shella said...

Oh those carrots look so wonderful! so does your stitching and your doodling. I don't think you need saving from yourself - I think you should jump in with both feet! Have a Blessed week:)

Teah said...

Hi Tammy, I've missed your posts, but it looks like you've been keeping yourself busy. Your doodle would be an adorable stitching pattern! ( hint, hint) Did you make your mushrooms in the last picture or buy them? If you made them, how did you do iy? They would be adorable in my garden. I've seen some locally for a fortune and I'm not going to do that. Thank you for your cheery and whimsical inspiration!