Friday, March 23, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner




Thanks for all the great reviews of my interview with the fabulously talented Jennifer Paganelli!  Such fun to know there are so many Jen-o-files out there!!



I like to do this the old fashioned way, so I took all of your comments, printed them out, and threw them in a (very cute) hat.  I've drawn two lucky winners who will receive a bundle of Sis Boom fat quarters and my Sis Boom quilt pattern.  Drum roll, please....


I'm looking for "Joan and Kevin" and for "Kathleen".  If you posted either of these two comments, please email your contact information and mailing address, and I will get these little bundles out to you!  Thanks.

And thanks for everyone who came by to visit.  I hope you'll join me again next month for my next interview.

No comments: