Thursday, March 15, 2012

Treasure Nests

Oh, I'm just so excited! Today is the first day of my first online workshop in my new Soul Food Take-Out series. Fun!! I think everything has gone off without a hitch and that peeps are "on site". Hey, if you'd like to join us, it's not too late. Just hit the "buy now" button on my right sidebar and you will get the keys to the queendom! (actually, it's just supersecret access to the supersecret blog site where the workshop is hosted. But still...) Come on over!

1 comment:

Dana Lynne said...

love this!!!!! you know how you described first meeting Jennifer P. in your most recent blog post? I've just now discovered your blog (via the Sis Boom FB page), and the more I look at your work and read about you, the more I think I'd probably have a similar reaction if I ran into you! LOVE the usage of mixed media, LOVE the color of your pieces, and LOVE the unique whimsy of your style! (it's funny, b/c whenever I see/hear "mixed media," I'm immediately reminded of my 6.5 year old daughter, who is extremely artistically talented, and how a couple of years ago, I taught her the term "mixed media," and how she now references that term whenever we use a variety of materials for artwork :) )

Anyway, glad I made it to your site this morning - I look forward to reading more and seeing more of your work! Have a great week! Dana :)