Sunday, March 25, 2012

Log Cabin Chicklets


Oh my nerves, how cute are these?  And they are so fun (and super easy) to make!  What?  You don't know where to start?  Well, step right up, friend. 

Announcing the second workshop in my online workshop series, Soul Food Take-Out.  This one is called Log Cabin Chicklets.  In this one lesson workshop, we'll create these a.dor.a.ble little pin cushion-y, bean bag-gy chickens from tiny log cabin quilt blocks.  Too.much.fun!


I have a whole flock of these in my sewing room.  I love their chubby little shape and funny faces.  They make me smile every time I glance at them.  

Registration for Log Cabin Chicklets will begin on April 1st (no foolin'!), and the workshop will be open on April 7th.  I hope you'll fly the coop and join me (hahaha).

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Love pics of your studio. So inspiring!