Thursday, December 1, 2011

Announcing: STITCHED


We've been working on it for MONTHS and it's finally here!  I'm tickled pink to be one of 20 fabric artists teaching a variety of stitchery and sewing projects.  So.much.fun.


I'll be teaching "Heartstrings".  Happy, colorful hearts with lots of stitchy goodness and little treasures and baubles, all dangling from a string of yo-yo's and embellished felt beads.  Happy, happy, happy!  And the best part about these happy heartstrings is that you can make them from things you most likely already have in your crafty little area!  Recycling at it's finest! 


Be sure to pop on over to the STITCHED website and take a look around.  Other stitchy topics include quilting, mixed media fiber art, accessories, paper piecing, embellishments and lots, lots more.  


Registration starts today.  And the first 10 people to register for my "Heartstrings" class will win a $20 gift certificate to my Etsy shop!!

Click here to view more details

3 comments:

Sequana said...

I was so excited to see this on offer that I signed up first thing this morning! Now I see that I should have shopped around. :)

No matter. This project of yours looks like so much fun!

Ornery's Wife said...

Oooh! I think that looks like a wonderful opportunity to learn lots of cool techniques and ideas! I will do sign up as soon as I can!
tm

Ornery's Wife said...

did I read it correctly that for $89.00 you have access to all the classes? or am I just wishing that was the case?