Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tie One On


I'm a bit behind in sharing this with you, but this is a needlebook I designed for the May Arts "Happy Accident Ribbon Challenge" in October.  You can see more photos of it over here.  Thanks to Bethney at May Arts for pulling these challenges together every month.  What fun!  Get your crafty self over there and enter this month's challenge "Deck the Halls with Burlap".

So, just another reason to celebrate this month!  Fun, fun.  Don't forget to visit my Etsy shop all month long to claim your 20% savings!  Simply use this super-secret code at checkout:  HAPPYBIRTHDAYTAMMY.  Goodies galore!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

That is the sweetest book cover ever! You are so very talented.
~Happy weekend... Laurie

Anne D said...

That is adorable, and I love all the little details inside and on the back - I wouldn't have thought of making it beautiful from all sides.