Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Orange You Glad


Orange is red brought closer to humanity by yellow.
Kandinsky


Thought you might like some orange eye candy on this lovely autumn Saturday.


Oh, how I love a combination of orange, turquoise and lime green.  Yum!


Want, need, must have.


Maude-the-Pod's great orange auntie.


Get into my garden!


Orange Wellies!  Let me at the rain puddles!


So pretty.


Pretty, pretty poppies.


Fueling my round-y vintage truck fantasy.


Vintage Orange.


Love and adore.


Hello!


Makes me want to go to the beach.  Now.  And have a big glass of wine to watch the sun go down.


Mark Rothko love.


Last, but not least, pure Vitamin C sunshine.  Bon appetit.

1 comment:

art spirit said...

YUMMM!
Thanks, Tammy for a delightful tour of Orange.
Happy thanksgiving to you and yours.