Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Journal Snippets


I don't know about where you live, but here in Portland, that Indian Summer weather that I love has been replaced by rainy days.  I don't mind it.  I love making soups and wearing sweaters.  I just hope we'll get one more autumn blast of sunshine before we settle into the rainy season.


The shorter days make it really inviting to cozy into my favorite chair with a cuppacuppa in the mornings before I head to the gallery.  I've been doing a lot of writing these cool, dark mornings.  I'm so glad I have taken that practice back up again.  I sort of got away from it.  It just starts my day off right.

I thought you might like to see a few page snippets from my current journal.  I am loving my journal so much right now.  It's so happy and colorful, and full of the things I love to read and look at.  Makes me happyhappyhappy.





Hope that wherever you are today, you're having an amazing, inspired, and happy day, too.





1 comment:

Sandra L. said...

That is a really cool photo in the bottom shot (the one that says "oh-so-fabulous"). May I ask where you got it?

XOXO
Sandra