Monday, September 19, 2011

Making Me Happy Today


1.  My vintage sticky labels, and big, bold, encouraging words on my journal pages.

2.  Two rainy days, followed by a sunny Monday and the forecast of sunshine for the next week!

3.  Fresh peaches.  Daily.  Sweet and juicy and dribbling down my chinnychin.

4.  New walking shoes and my view of the river when I take them out for my afternoon jaunt.

5.  New embroidery floss skeins, wound onto plastic bobbins.  Oh joy!

What's making you happy on this day?  If you've got a blog and want to post your list, be sure to leave a comment so we can come visit you.  If you don't have a blog, just leave your list in the comment section.  It will be a big, online happy fest!  Yay us!

2 comments:

Ornery's Wife said...

I just found your blog via pintrest/flicker/typepad... quite a journey! New follower.

Now, I wonder about that cosmo embroidery floss--is it available anywhere in the states or online?
tm

stacy said...

So glad your back. I look forward to your post. I have yet to do more than 2 pages in a journal. Funny. Thanks for sharing.