Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Making Something out of Everything

Frida is looking quite pensive, isn't she?  I know how she feels.  My pea.brain has been working overtime lately.  I've been in one of those "so many ideas, so little time" modes.  I know you know what I mean.  I'm writing notes on cocktail napkins, sketching ideas into the margins of spreadsheets at the gallery.  It's crazy.  I can hardly wait for it all to sort of settle and gel so I can actually wrap my arms around it - something more concrete and tactile.  It's all a bit gooey and gibberish-y right now.  And Margaret Drabble's quote: when nothing is certain, everything is possible keeps popping to the forefront of all the gibberish.  Thank you, Marge.  I needed that.

1 comment:

Cassie Shella said...

I know what you mean about all the ideas floating around in your brain. I hope you have a few moments left in the week to sit quietly and let them flow:)