Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello Again

Artfest was fab!  I'm so glad that I went - it was everything I hoped it would be, and exactly what I needed.  On our way back last Sunday (literally, in the car on the way home) I caught the worst springtime cold on record, and was down for the count all week.  So, I'm just getting back into the swing of things today.  I promise you a nice juicy post in the next day or so.  Today I am lowering prices on selected items in my Etsy shop.  So, if you've been eyeing a bit of my art, that waiting may just pay off today!  In the meantime, just wanted to say hello again and wish you a wonderful week, full of joy and creativity and fun. 

2 comments:

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Ugh, sorry you got the cold - if it's the one that we've got out here, it's a doozy. It went through our house; even the cats were sneezing!

Cassie Shella said...

Hope you are feeling better! The telesummit looks wonderful, I'm off to check that out now:) Have a Blessed Easter.