Saturday, February 19, 2011

Heart Art Nos. 17-19

Heart Art No. 17 - More stitch-y, vintage-y, heart-y goodness.  And sunshine.  Yay sunshine!


A wider angle.  And more sunshine.  Making.Me.Happy.Today.

Heart Art No. 18 - When you come to the edge of all the light you have, and must take a step into the darkness of the unknown, believe that one of two things will happen to you: either there will be something solid for you to stand on, or, you will be taught how to fly.  Patrick Overton

 Heart Art No. 19 - When nothing is sure, everything is possible.  Margaret Drabble


4 comments:

Cassie Shella said...

Loved the sunny pictures! Loved the quotes too - needed that dose of inspirtion today~thanks:)

Kwiltz by Stephanie said...

Oh my! Lovely lovely heart art. I posted that same quote by Overton on my blog awhile ago - about taking a leap and being taught to fly!!!! LOVE TAHT! I am enjoying more heart art as I continue to clean up emotional baggage and liberate my heart!

Sandra L. said...

We had some sun, too, at the end of the week.

I'm up to Heart #7 on my blog!

Syd said...

You are going to paint with me at ArtFest!!! I am so excited to hear that! Thanks..see you soon.