Sunday, February 6, 2011

Heart Art No. 5&6


Heart Art No.5 - So, this one, as well as #6, are works-in-progress.  Which I suppose is sort of cheating.  But the good news is, you'll see the finished project later in the month.  How do you feel about that?  


Heart Art No.6 - I love this little bird.  He's fashioned after the hooked bird I did in Mary's class at Artfiberfest a few years ago.  This is a bit of painted duck cloth that is about to become a little zippered pouch to put in my handbag (because I have a gazillion little things flying around in there and can never find anything).  I'm piecing a little patch-y backside to the pouch, which I'll show you later.

Deb and Sandra are posting hearts on their blogs.  So, be sure and go see what they're up to.  If you're heart-ing it up over in your world, leave a comment here, and I'll post links to your blogs.  Fun!

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

It's Bobby Dax!!! And where are his cookies?
xo
jeanne

Deb Kennedy said...

Bless yer lil' ol' heART for mentioning my blog! Thank YOU for the inspiration! XXOO Deb

Stacy said...

I love hearts, and yours are just beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration. Hearts a Heart for you. www.seaseonscottage.blogspot.com

Sandra L. said...

Thanks for posting a link to my blog, Tammy. I've got Heart No. 2 up today.

Looking forward to the finished product...

Kwiltz by Stephanie said...

YES! I am open and willing to focusing on hearts and their meaning - especially loving and accepting myself with all my faults and limitations as I create each heart! I just blogged about it here: kwiltzbystephanie@blogspot.com

Kwiltz by Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.