Monday, February 14, 2011

Heart Art No. 15

Heart Art No. 15 - You may remember this painting..."remain open"...an awesome reminder for me, which inspired the painting.  Well, now I'm thrilled to tell you that this sweet little birdie was featured by The Brave Girls Club in a recent email - "A Little Bird Told Me...Your Daily Truth from the Brave Girls Club".  I'm tickled pink!  Subscribing to their "daily truth" emails is easy, and each one is a ray of sunshine in your inbox.  You can see the email which featured my art here.  And for your own daily reminder to remain open, I have this painting available as fine art prints and notecards, over here.  Thanks again Brave Girls, Wendy and Kathy.  What fun!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I popped over from my Brave Girl email. Love all your art work!

Jen said...

I am visiting from Brave Girls too! I love the bright cheery colors of your work. :) All your heart art is wonderful.