Monday, February 14, 2011

Heart Art No. 14 - a two-fer


Heart Art No. 14a - This is just a silly little painting I did for My Valentine.  Because - you're no bunny 'til some bunny loves you.

I know.  Sorry.  Couldn't stop myself.

Heart Art No. 14b - A felt pillow.  I think "be mine" is my favorite Valentine's Day sentiment.  How about it - will you be mine today?

Now, go forth and shower the ones you love with love.  Get mushy-gushy.  Sign all your emails with x's and o's.  Eat heart-shaped sugar cookies.  Sit down and get cozy with yummy chocolates in a big red velvet heart box.  Greet your Valentine at the door with a flute of champagne, wearing nothing but your knickers (hopefully they're frilly with little hearts all over them).  Fill a vase with red tulips.  Cut out hearts from vintage text pages and hang them all over your windows.  All you need is love.  xoxoxo

4 comments:

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

Happy Valentine my sweet friend!!!

Sandra L. said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Tammy!

Nelly said...

Hi Tammy, I saw your birdy on Melody's daily mail and had to stop by. I love your art it is so bright an colorful! I am really loving your heart series. Love the blog XOXO- Nelly

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Tammy, thanks for all these wonderful posts. I need your ray of sunshine today.